import orders

noidad

So I sell at different venues throughout the year. Depending on what type venue I will take certain products.( usually 25-40 products) I have about 250 items right now for all venues.
If i see something that might sell I order one from aliexpress and if good quality will add it to my product list
when someone sees a product they like they place the order with me and I order from aliexpress and ship to them.
So I want to start an online shop using alidropship. would I be able to import those orders to online shop? (maybe csv)
Now I have to manually enter them all when I get home and sometimes its a couple hundred.
I figure if this would be possible. It would be a win win for me, another channel for selling and would cut down my time ordering through aliexpress

Direct Webstore

You don't seem to have read anything at www.alidropship.com at all. I suggest you do. You don't even seem to grasp the basic concept of dropshippng at all. I strongly suggest you read everything at the main site above, including the blogs and help section :)