Import not working, error 510

Precrime

Hello
I have Alidropship woo with google chrome extension, my Shop is logged in, and the chrome extension is on "on", active.
But i cant import any products.

When i click the orange circle, it turns instantly red with a cross, instead orange with a check (see image 2).
On top, where it should be the notification "Products imported", i can just see a Code "510" (see image 1).

Can anyone help me please?
Thx in advance

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.png
    2.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 13

Precrime

no one with that issue?
I checked now over then 15 products, and 3 of them i could import without problems, but the others are just not working. how could that be?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

That error means that the extension can't connect to the server because of a DNS (Domain Name System) configuration error. Try contacting your webhost about it. :)

Precrime

thank u,
what does that means exactly? i can do a lot in my control panel from my host, maybe i can fix it?

there i can see now just my domain name with and without "www", redirecting to an ip adress.
And one with the text "v=spf1 a mx ~all".

Thank u very much

Precrime

okay, thanks, i will try to reach support tomorrow.
But strange is, that on google chrome extension i can log in my site normally, and the status is "on". Also i see my Menu on alidropship, so i can add a product to a product category, and some products are working with the import... and others don't and i get that error Message 510

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    535.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: