Import Message 403

claudius

Hello AliDropShip Community

I have another issue with importing products. With some suppliers (not all) i get an error message 403. What kind of message is that?
403.JPG

Thanks for your help :)

Christina

Administrator
Hello AliDropShip Community

I have another issue with importing products. With some suppliers (not all) i get an error message 403. What kind of message is that?
View attachment 6139

Thanks for your help :)

Hello, claudius!
The 403 error means that accessing the resource you were trying to reach is forbidden for some reason.
Make sure that you disable Mod Security on your hosting.

claudius

Thanks Christina for your answer.
This message show not every time i will add a product, only by some suppliers. By another suppliers the product will add perfectly without any error messages. So i think not its a problem with my hosting :)

Direct Webstore

claudius

Alright, i have contacted my hosting provider and after i edited the htaccess file with disable the MOD Security its works. Thank you.
But i don`t understand why this happened. Before i had no problems with add products. Its possible the newer AliDropShip Version changed something in the code?

Im happy now, but im interested to understand this :)

Sunster

Staff member
Instead of disabling Mod Security all together and leaving the door wide open, it's best to have your host disable just the specific rule causing the issue or setup a whitelist. That's very easy for a host to do and safer for your site.

Last edited: