Import list items, unedited, showing in store. How to hide them?

myWorld

Hi!

I'm having a problem with my import list. In my store categories, the only items that can be seen are the published items, as should be the case. However, if I go to the search bar and search, say 'puzzles', then all of the items in my import list are shown to the customer, clearly unedited and with incorrect prices.

How can I stop this from happening? Many thanks! x

Georgy

Hi!

I'm having a problem with my import list. In my store categories, the only items that can be seen are the published items, as should be the case. However, if I go to the search bar and search, say 'puzzles', then all of the items in my import list are shown to the customer, clearly unedited and with incorrect prices.

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Have you logged out from WP before checking that issue from the front-end side?

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

Hi there!

I am sorry for the issue you have faced with. Please contact us through support@alidropship.com and provide your WP access details. We will check what might be wrong and resolve your issue.

Best regards,
Volodya