Images

chaplinchamp

Hello
I have imported products to my store and now am trying to set up Ads on Social Media. I need the product images from my site to set up Ads, however i am unable to download them to my PC to then create Ads on FB or Insta. Can someone please assist How can i download images to my PC after i have finished importing products. Thanks in advance . Much appreciated.

Direct Webstore

On the product page...
Right click on image.
Click "save image as"

In WP Media ...
Right click on image.
Click "save image as"

If the image is hosted on Aliexpress ... go to the sellers product page and ...
Right click on image.
Click "save image as"

Or via FTP or cPanel>File Manger go to the Uploads folder and all your site images are there and you can download the lot.

Do you seriously not know how to download an image?

Last edited:

chaplinchamp

On the product page...
Right click on image.
Click "save image as"

In WP Media ...
Right click on image.
Click "save image as"

If the image is hosted on Aliexpress ... go to the sellers product page and ...
Right click on image.
Click "save image as"

Or via FTP or cPanel>File Manger go to the Uploads folder and all your site images are there and you can download the lot.

Do you seriously not know how to download an image?
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I did try out this method but was getting a webp file format which i thought might not be accepted by FB. Thanks once again.

Direct Webstore

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I did try out this method but was getting a webp file format which i thought might not be accepted by FB. Thanks once again.
In that case convert it to jpg with an image convertor or a graphics program like paint.net or Photoshop.