Images to be imported and no showing featured images

Galanfaldut

Hi, on the top black line of my dashboard where it is the name of the site/Customize/Edit page and so on, it appears also ( Images not imported 760 ) then thumbnail images of my imported products does not appear neither the Featured Image of the product. On the other hand the Product Gallery Images appear. Once checking the Product view on the site the featured image and the Variant images are not there but all the other images they do.
Anyone can tell what to do to solve the problem please. Thank you

Christina

Administrator
Hi, on the top black line of my dashboard where it is the name of the site/Customize/Edit page and so on, it appears also ( Images not imported 760 ) then thumbnail images of my imported products does not appear neither the Featured Image of the product. On the other hand the Product Gallery Images appear. Once checking the Product view on the site the featured image and the Variant images are not there but all the other images they do.
Anyone can tell what to do to solve the problem please. Thank you

Hello, Galanfaldut!

Updated over a week ago

Normally, when products import is finished, this number should be equal to '0'. But sometimes, images import is stuck.
To fix the problem you should take the actions described in the article.

Galanfaldut

Hi thanks for your prompt reply.
I have checked the article and I have Soap Client, the Max upload is set to the maxim allowance by the hosting that is 128 MB, Cloudflare disable and only left Woocommerce ans Alidropship Woo activated....... and the problem still there. It has to be something else to do. Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hi thanks for your prompt reply.
I have checked the article and I have Soap Client, the Max upload is set to the maxim allowance by the hosting that is 128 MB, Cloudflare disable and only left Woocommerce ans Alidropship Woo activated....... and the problem still there. It has to be something else to do. Thanks

Well, please PM me your domain name, WP login details and access to cPanel. We will check the issue. Thank you!

prevmedone

Hello Galanfaldut

Did you ever get your problem solved? I am experiencing the same issue and nothing I try seems to solve it.

Checking to see if they where able to solve it for you.

Thanks for any help.
Richard

Christina

Administrator
Hello Galanfaldut

Did you ever get your problem solved? I am experiencing the same issue and nothing I try seems to solve it.

Thanks for any help.
Richard

Hello, Richard!
If you PM me your domain name and WP admin area credentials, I will check the issue.

Galanfaldut

Hello Galanfaldut

Thanks for any help.
Richard
Hi Richard. It has been solved not sure how because I was trying everything but just after posting the thread my pictures when to zero after two weeks. I think that basically I followed https://help.alidropship.com/products/importing-product-images and I have press upload the images but that was after reducing the size of my web by optimizing the images I had already downloaded. I hope this works for you if not Christina has been amazing answering very fast and helping me. Good luck.

Christina

Administrator
hi there,

mine too. images are not imported and there's no featured image on my website.

Thanks.

Hello, dncpn88!

Have you already tried to take actions described in this article? If the issue still persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details. We will check the issue. Thank you!