Images of products are not showing in category listing

Zlaja

I have problem with some products. When I open category, I don't see product images.
When I open that product, image is there.

Help!

Attachments

• alidropship.jpg
    alidropship.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 21

Real Residual

2 issues.

1) You need to select a Featured Image per product. I don't think it's set.
2) You are logged in as Admin. Try to see your site as a visitor using incognito window and you will not see those products.

Zlaja

Featured images are selected on all products.
I have tried in other browser, but there is same problem, some products are not showing product images in category listing.

Real Residual

Unselect and reselect featured images on one product that doesn't show.

I use a plugin called wp smush, it has to process images (smushing them, optimizing size) so there is always a delay and sometimes feature images are like that exactly, blank. So when I go back to edit each product manually, I de-select/re-select featured images and that fixes the issue.

Xerro

I hosted my images on Aliexpress only.
Then i would say this is an issue when the images are being retrieved from Ali CDN.
If you hosted the pictures locally, this wouldn't happen.

Only thing I can think of is clearing your browser cache.
You may be the only one who is seeing the loading issue, It might be loading for everyone else.

Edit: I just looked at the screenshot again, looks like all the images that aren't loading are currently on your import list.
I don't think the images are being retrieved while they are on that list. Try publishing them and see if they still fail.

Direct Webstore

All those affected products are also in the Import list and not yet published. Could that have anything to do with it? It doesn't happen on my sites ... but who knows? Publish them and see.

Xerro

I feel like it doesn't make a call to the CDN for images that aren't published.
This is why I think it is both the import list and the fact that they are using the CDN.

Direct Webstore

After 2 years? He is long gone. Click his avatar to see last logon ... Nov 2019

I suggest you start your own thread as this one has no solution.