Images not posting

itisnot_me

Hi,

Alidropship for woo commerce and chrome plugin

I have looked through lots of results already and nothing is working based on fixes. There is a few problems that I am having.

1: when i use the plugin to edit the product before i push it, it will go through the scraping actions and go to top of the page and just stop. Nothing happens. Right now i can maybe get the edit to work about 20% of the time.

2: When i do get the edit function to work i can see my product image and variations has images, which is great. When i am done I press publish or add to list and wait. Well it never stops loading and never goes away. I can check the wordpress and it is sitting there in my products with just a main image and images within the description that it pulls. But no variation or other photos.

3: Also if i just press import and have it run it will throw up the planes, run and in the background you can see the top bar state this is already imported but the planes dont go away. But the same issue with above that only the main image is uploaded and no variations.

I have disabled my caching plugin and already have bare min or plugins to make it work.
Looked at the server log and no errors are thrown.
Internet connection is stable and active.
Made sure that the chrome plugin is up to date
Downloaded the plugin this morning and installed it so it is up to date.
Chrome is up to date. Even have restarted chrome a couple of times to to make sure.

And this same issue happens on both a mac and PC. so it is not limited to a specific platform.

itisnot_me

Update: if i turn off the ability to host images myself on the server then everything imports. I wanted to have images hosted as i can control my server and no links are pointing back to aliexpress

Christina

Administrator
Update: if i turn off the ability to host images myself on the server then everything imports. I wanted to have images hosted as i can control my server and no links are pointing back to aliexpress

Hello, itisnot_me!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login credentials to check the issues?

itisnot_me

Hello, itisnot_me!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login credentials to check the issues?

I think that at this point I am fine with the linked products but it should be forwarded to the developers. Also probably have them look into the chrome plugin also.

itisnot_me

I have the exact same issues.

Could you tell me where I do this?

Here in the settings. Make sure they unchecked.

Also the way to force the plugin to work on editing is go to the wordpress import settings and press on the direct import button. Once the aliexpress page loads go back to the page where you want to edit and refresh the page. Then try again.

Attachments

• alidrop.JPG
    alidrop.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 9