Images not importing

umar

Hello,
I am having problems importing the products properly.
When importing the product, it only imports 1 image, it does not import product gallery images and variation images.

I am running latest version 1.1.1 for AliDropship and also latest version for chrome extension 2.7.0

Kind regards.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,
I am having problems importing the products properly.
When importing the product, it only imports 1 image, it does not import product gallery images and variation images.

I am running latest version 1.1.1 for AliDropship and also latest version for chrome extension 2.7.0

Kind regards.

Hello, umar!

Make sure that you are logged in AliDropship Google Chrome Extension and AliExpress. If the issue persists, please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login details. We will check. Thank you!

timothy

Hello,

I am having the same issue. The variation images are not importing properly. I am also running the latest version of the Alidropship Woo plugin and Chrome Extension 2.70

MSdev

Hey guys,

I was having the same problem till today morning. But as Christina rightly pointed out, you must be logged in to your AliExpress account before you import any products. This was not the case earlier. Earlier, even I was importing products. along with all the images, without logging in to my AliExpress account, but now you have to be logged into AliExpress to have all the images imported.

Christina

Administrator
Hey guys,

I was having the same problem till today morning. But as Christina rightly pointed out, you must be logged in to your AliExpress account before you import any products. This was not the case earlier. Earlier, even I was importing products. along with all the images, without logging in to my AliExpress account, but now you have to be logged into AliExpress to have all the images imported.

And don't forget to be logged in in the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension, as well.

punisher

I have the same probelm here from yesterday Alidrop does not import product gallery images and variation images. I'm running the last version of Alidrop, logged to my alixpress account, chrome extension as well, but the problem still here !

Christina

Administrator
I have the same probelm here from yesterday Alidrop does not import product gallery images and variation images. I'm running the last version of Alidrop, logged to my alixpress account, chrome extension as well, but the problem still here !

Hello, punisher!
Please send me your domain name and WP access details in a PM. I will check the issue. Thank you!