Images not imported please HELP!

Christina

Administrator
Thank you Christina.
I already read the article you mentioned in advance and I could not solve it.
Then I found and read this post and downgraded the plugin to 1.0.1 and it seems OK.
The upper number you mentioned was over 3600! but after I downgraded the plugin, the number is decreasing gradually (now 2700)
So far it is OK with me but I am afraid the future upgrade causes the problem again.
Before I downgraded to 1.0.1, I tried to upgrade to 1.3 but it could not solve the problem.
I hope you can give me advice to solve the problem permanently.
Regards.

You can PM me your domain name and WP login details and we will check what might be the issue for that on 1.3.0.

jumper

Thank you Christina.
I already read the article you mentioned in advance and I could not solve it.
Then I found and read this post and downgraded the plugin to 1.0.1 and it seems OK.
The upper number you mentioned was over 3600! but after I downgraded the plugin, the number is decreasing gradually (now 2700)
So far it is OK with me but I am afraid the future upgrade causes the problem again.
Before I downgraded to 1.0.1, I tried to upgrade to 1.3 but it could not solve the problem.
I hope you can give me advice to solve the problem permanently.
Regards.

Hi ynakaza
Please check what delta150 wrote, and what was his solution.

ynakaza

Hi, Jumper!!
Thank you for advice.
I read all delta150 wrote but it seems his problem is far more serious than mine.
I think my problem is almost same as yours.
Regards,

clickitize

If anyone else is having this issue I managed to get it fixed by setting execute permissions on the wordpress uploads folder.

/wp-content/uploads/

Seems if you don't have execute permissions it will get stuck.

After making the change it seemed to import perfectly fine.

I am on a Linux OS so if you have windows you may have to try a different approach.