Images not imported please HELP!

jumper

Hello
I did not get any response about this so Im posting this again as this problem is persisting and I cant import product appropriately.
Support is VERY :confused: slow to respond and did not suggest any solution for this.

I recently started seeing this message: Images to be imported: 29
I think that its since I upgraded to version 1.2.2 of the plugin
when I import a product, not all the images are imported. only the images in the body of the page are imported.
All the variation and the main product image are not imported.

1. My plugin version is 1.2.2
2. Chrome extension version is 2.7.0 its active and Im logged in
3. I Cleared the browser cache
4. I tried deactivating all third-party extensions and plugins
5. Check my computer for viruses.
6. I have Unlimited space in my hosting
7. I have a total of 14 imported products on my site.

Please assist ASAP

Christina

Administrator
Hello
I did not get any response about this so Im posting this again as this problem is persisting and I cant import product appropriately.
Support is VERY :confused: slow to respond and did not suggest any solution for this.

I recently started seeing this message: Images to be imported: 29
I think that its since I upgraded to version 1.2.2 of the plugin
when I import a product, not all the images are imported. only the images in the body of the page are imported.
All the variation and the main product image are not imported.

1. My plugin version is 1.2.2
3. I Cleared the browser cache
4. I tried deactivating all third-party extensions and plugins
5. Check my computer for viruses.
6. I have Unlimited space in my hosting
7. I have a total of 14 imported products on my site.

Please assist ASAP

Hello, jumper!

You must be logged in to your AliExpress account and AliDropship Google Chrome Extension before you import any products. All the images are imported on my end. Remember that the images can't be imported in a blink, it takes some time to upload them.

jumper

you probably didnt read what I wrote:

jumper

I downgraded to Version 1.1.0 and now its working.
Its too bad that support did not respond faster.

Christina

Administrator

The latest version of the plugin works properly on my end. All the images are imported. We can't help you without access to your site.

delta150

I have the same issue and I just found out that both the plugin and the Chrome extension are heavily running scripts in the background. In 12 hours these 2 spited almost 45,000 script executions ramping my limit daily usage by 120%, making my host contact me and flag my website. I have to disable both the plugin and the extension until you guys fix this issue, and apparently I can see I am not the only user having issues

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20181003-144310.png
    ice_screenshot_20181003-144310.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 20

delta150

Would you be so kind, sir, to point me in the right direction to download V1.1.0 so I can downgrade?

I don't seem to find it

delta150

You'd better to wait for the next plugin update which will be able to resolve the image issue.
But if you want to downgrade your plugin to the version 1.1.0 follow the link https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/attention-alidropship-woo-ver-1-1-0-update.7729/.

Thank you Christina, I downgraded to V1.1.0 but the issue persists. I deactivated all plugins but alidropship and woocommerce to test but the problem does not stop. I am thinking I triggered a process that won't stop, as soon as I reactivate alidropship, it starts "importing" media files with weird names such as "5426-xowydz.jpegfit5002c500038ssl1" and when I view the media files, it takes me to a media post with a link to the image instead of the actual image.

I don't know how to stop it but deactivating the plugin; so far I have about 10,000 files created.

Christina

Administrator
Thank you Christina, I downgraded to V1.1.0 but the issue persists. I deactivated all plugins but alidropship and woocommerce to test but the problem does not stop. I am thinking I triggered a process that won't stop, as soon as I reactivate alidropship, it starts "importing" media files with weird names such as "5426-xowydz.jpegfit5002c500038ssl1" and when I view the media files, it takes me to a media post with a link to the image instead of the actual image.

I don't know how to stop it but deactivating the plugin; so far I have about 10,000 files created.

If you select the option Upload images on the server in your settings, the images should be imported regadless the plugin version. In Media section you can see all the images which can be stored on the server or have the external links.

As for your hosting, the plugin does a great deal of work, indeed, but there are no complaints from our clients that their hosting flags their sites for that. Consider our hosting solutions https://alidropship.com/hosting/.

delta150

If you select the option Upload images on the server in your settings, the images should be imported regadless the plugin version. In Media section you can see all the images which can be stored on the server or have the external links.

As for your hosting, the plugin does a great deal of work, indeed, but there are no complaints from our clients that their hosting flags their sites for that. Consider our hosting solutions https://alidropship.com/hosting/.

I understand that part, what I don't understand is that it won't stop unless I deactivate the plugin, it should not be importing endless amount of files. I only have about 40 products in my store, how is it creating 10,000 files from these products?

Christina

Administrator
I understand that part, what I don't understand is that it won't stop unless I deactivate the plugin, it should not be importing endless amount of files. I only have about 40 products in my store, how is it creating 10,000 files from these products?

Do you mean files in Media? If you see the files in this section it doesn't mean that they are imported on the server.

delta150

Do you mean files in Media? If you see the files in this section it doesn't mean that they are imported on the server.

Yeah, but these files in the Media files were NOT there before and now there are being imported by the second. it is not normal, and yes, they are being loaded in my server, I can see them within cPanel in File Manager.

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20181004-033625.png
    ice_screenshot_20181004-033625.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

delta150

It looks like they fixed this inversion 1.2.3
  • 'Images to be imported' bug fixed - (Improt images was stuck and never ended up)

Thanks for the advance, after upgrading to the latest version, I still had the problem with the files being created constantly, but I fixed the issue by completely deleting the products that I imported from Aliexpress that started the problem.

So something on those products was causing the problem, probably what triggered it was that I used the edit import button and I edited the pictures before importing through the Chrome extension. I don't know if that was in fact what cause the problem on the first place, but after deleting all those products, the "Images to be imported" list emptied out, and all those endless files that were being imported finally stop.

Now it's time to delete those almost 20,000 files that were created! :S

ynakaza

Hi, I have same problem with jumper.
And I also downgraded to version 1.01 and it seems to be OK.
But I am afraid that same problem will happen again.
Does anyone give me advice?
from ynakaza

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I have same problem with jumper.
And I also downgraded to version 1.01 and it seems to be OK.
But I am afraid that same problem will happen again.
Does anyone give me advice?
from ynakaza

Dear, ynakaza!

If you've noticed that products' images are not imported, check 'Images to be imported' line at the top bar of your WordPress admin area. Normally, when products import is finished, this number should be equal to '0' . But sometimes, images import is stuck.
To fix the issue follow this article.

ynakaza

Thank you Christina.
I already read the article you mentioned in advance and I could not solve it.
Then I found and read this post and downgraded the plugin to 1.0.1 and it seems OK.
The upper number you mentioned was over 3600! but after I downgraded the plugin, the number is decreasing gradually (now 2700)
So far it is OK with me but I am afraid the future upgrade causes the problem again.
Before I downgraded to 1.0.1, I tried to upgrade to 1.3 but it could not solve the problem.
I hope you can give me advice to solve the problem permanently.
Regards.