Images No Displayed Once I Upload A Product Via Alidropship Woo Plugin

Akbar Sheikh

Hello,

I have 250 products uploaded on my wordpress eCommerce store. Past 10 days, I am following the same process which I have been following past 2 months but EXCEPT images everything gets imported. The process I follow is mentioned below: -

1) I go to AliDropship Woo TAB, click on RED button which says, Direct Import.

2) It takes me to Aliexpress, I open the individual product page and click on EDIT.

3) Make necessary changes and click on the TAB on top which says PUBLISH.

I contacted AliDropship support and they say it's a HOSTING issue and my hosting is not powerful enough to import images.

Now, the concern is i have paid full year of hosting to my current hosting company and before I make a switch Just wanna check if any one of us is facing the same issue or have faced this in the past and can help me out. Really frustrating as I cant upload any products currently.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Akbar

PalomaZ

Hello Akbar, if our support already checked your site I think there is no need to check it again.
Victoria, I am noticing not a lot of will to really go to the bottom of the issues here. Most of the times alidropship team is blaming it on host providers whereas in most of the cases that's NOT the problem. I would kindly ask your team to do the homework. It will look better on your side and everybody will be losing less time.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria, I am noticing not a lot of will to really go to the bottom of the issues here. Most of the times alidropship team is blaming it on host providers whereas in most of the cases that's NOT the problem. I would kindly ask your team to do the homework. It will look better on your side and everybody will be losing less time.

How do you know that in most of the cases Hosting is not a problem? :) I can tell you that in most cases it is a problem . We always do our best to help our clients and solve all issues ASAP. And if you have some issues we'll be glad to help.

PalomaZ

Because in most of the cases, like mine, the plugin stops working from one day to the next one. We are all building our sites fresh. My hosting is pretty ok, I tell you.
The plugin doesn't work when other plugins are activated, or simply present even when they're deactivated. Now, it's your job to find out which ones and solve such problems, or at least understand that is happening and warn the buyers.

Every time I have asked a question, you guys told me to talk to my hosting. I fixed my problems myself, hosting had nothing to do and you don't have a clue.

If I don't get this solved by today I am asking for a refund.

Because in most of the cases, like mine, the plugin stops working from one day to the next one. We are all building our sites fresh. My hosting is pretty ok, I tell you.
The plugin doesn't work when other plugins are activated, or simply present even when they're deactivated. Now, it's your job to find out which ones and solve such problems, or at least understand that is happening and warn the buyers.

Every time I have asked a question, you guys told me to talk to my hosting. I fixed my problems myself, hosting had nothing to do and you don't have a clue.

If I don't get this solved by today I am asking for a refund.

While i feel for you with these issues, it isn't right to request a refund due to user error. As almost always stated it is usually a bad plugin, this is put on the adsw team due to the use of encoders on the code. If this was removed we would be able to modify the code on our end to better interact with our choosen plugins without having to rely on what plugins jive with the adsw lugin. This could be due to a library that that are loading that don't quite agree with your own plugin or could be a issue of loading old scripts over new ones. But like i said just because your selected plugin don't work off the bat, see what your actual errors from your logs are before you blame the adsw team.

earthmadegoodsco

I asked them to send me a version of the code without the annoying encoding, and they refused. This was after having the import issue with several emails to support and always just saying check your hosting. My database was littered with jpegfit entries as well as the server, the cron job just kept pumping out these files and the import images number kept going up. Still not resolved, I tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling, nothing changed. I tried deactivating all other plugins apart from Woocommerce as it wouldnt work without that one and still no resolve. Their response has been a little lack luster to say the least, and not really offering to dig deeper and just blame my hosting seems a little irresponsible.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I asked them to send me a version of the code without the annoying encoding, and they refused. This was after having the import issue with several emails to support and always just saying check your hosting. My database was littered with jpegfit entries as well as the server, the cron job just kept pumping out these files and the import images number kept going up. Still not resolved, I tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling, nothing changed. I tried deactivating all other plugins apart from Woocommerce as it wouldnt work without that one and still no resolve. Their response has been a little lack luster to say the least, and not really offering to dig deeper and just blame my hosting seems a little irresponsible.

We cannot provide any version of plugin's code without encoding, I'm sorry. We only recommend contacting your hosting provider after careful investigation by support team and developers. If you believe we've missed something, please feel free to reach out via personal messages here or add me on Skype - alidropship.support, we'll investigate further.