Images linked to AliExpress appear in the product page

Ahmednew

Hello everybody,

Many of AliExpress products, in the product description there are promotion products linked to other AliExpress products. Recently i have noticed that these links comes to my website when i import the product.

In the single-product page in my website there are images that linked to AliExpress.

This problem only happened recently. Before it was only importing images without links.
I checked an old product on my website. There was only pictures without links. I deleted the product then i imported the same product again,, it is coming with AliExpress links.

I don't know the reason for that. i am guessing it is plugin or theme update or wordpress update. Can any one try and tell me if the links come in his website also or no?

is there a CSS code that i can add to disable all the links on the single-product page or to remove all the images that have links. Or if there is a code to be added to functions.php file to remove the link?

Please someone help.

Attachments

• Best selling.jpg
    Best selling.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

mushrukh

There is Nothing like that . it is because of the aliexpress seller putting all those links in his product description. As it is in the description the plugin import it too whatever is mentioned in the description . So while importing make sure you edit the details or even before publish edit the product details according to you.

Ahmednew

Yes i know it is already in the product description and the seller put these links in his product. but before these links were not imported to my products. It was imported only pictures without links. i have checked many old products that i have imported before, there were only pictures without links.
i know that i can remove these links by editing every product. but i am looking for a way to change settings or add CSS or PHP code just to simply disable these links, or hide the pictures that carrying these links.