Images corrupted Help

Kath3389

Hey guys,

I am having problem with my images, it does not show on either desktop or mobile, and when i click on my product to edit on wordpress the images are blank and i click edit and save then the image reappear. i cant do it to all of them i have more than 2000 products this started when someone in alidropship reinstalled my theme.

Mar

Hey guys,

I am having problem with my images, it does not show on either desktop or mobile, and when i click on my product to edit on wordpress the images are blank and i click edit and save then the image reappear. i cant do it to all of them i have more than 2000 products this started when someone in alidropship reinstalled my theme.
There is a conflict somewhere. Try deactivating your plugins and activate one by one. You will not lose anything.

Kath3389

Hi Mar, i did it and it's still same. for some reason it were just the old products that were corrupted the images are in the server but not showing on wordpress and on my site, it was all fine before the theme reinstallment tho. i messaged alidropship but they havent gotten back to me yet

Mar

Hi Mar, i did it and it's still same. for some reason it were just the old products that were corrupted the images are in the server but not showing on wordpress and on my site, it was all fine before the theme reinstallment tho. i messaged alidropship but they havent gotten back to me yet
Since the support team was working on it, you just have to wait for their response. Yes, the theme re-installation should have something to do with the issue.

Kath3389

I just got a response to reimport everything which im doing now i think it has something to do with my wp-optimizations

Mar

I just got a response to reimport everything which im doing now i think it has something to do with my wp-optimizations
You will re-import thousand of products? that's a lot of work. What optimization and cache plugin are you using?

Kath3389

not thousands it's more like 500 or so, i used the wp-optimize? im trying to think what else it would be but it was the same time as they have reinstalled the theme. and the affected products were the old ones like the first ones that i have imported. is there something else that i can do about it like repair the images or something?

Kath3389

i was supposed to launch the site last week and then i rechecked it and saw those after i clicked on the thumbnail nothing shows up and i checked all april and may import were like that.

Mar

not thousands it's more like 500 or so, i used the wp-optimize? im trying to think what else it would be but it was the same time as they have reinstalled the theme. and the affected products were the old ones like the first ones that i have imported. is there something else that i can do about it like repair the images or something?
If the support team said re-import, then most likely there is nothing you can do to repair the images. One function of wp-optimize plugin is to clean the data base, could be the reason. Anyway, I think you import products with Dropship Me so you don't edit the products, if I am correct.