Images bloating server. How to update products to Aliexpress images?

Sadoun

I have a few hundred products that I initially imported from AliExpress. For these products, I imported also the Featured, Post, Variation, and Gallary images to be saved on the server. However, this has grown too much. Is there a way to update these products to have the images re-linked from Aliexpress instead from server?

Thank you

chris37

I have a few hundred products that I initially imported from AliExpress. For these products, I imported also the Featured, Post, Variation, and Gallary images to be saved on the server. However, this has grown too much. Is there a way to update these products to have the images re-linked from Aliexpress instead from server?

Thank you
Yes is have ;)
Delete all of your products, change your import saving setting and reimport them :)

I wish I have this time ;)

Sadoun

This is not a wise solution. All Description and SEO links will be broken if someone follows your suggestions. For a few products, this could be valid, but not for an established website.

Looking for a better solution and suggestions.

chris37

This is not a wise solution. All Description and SEO links will be broken if someone follows your suggestions. For a few products, this could be valid, but not for an established website.

So you didn't get it I make fun with you ;)

Razvann

Thank you
Yes change Alidropship hosting it's slow.

chris37

At this moment is not exits other solution!