Image/video editor

Abhishek

Hi Guyz

I am relatively new to dropshipping. All of you are doing awesone job by helping each other. Had a quick question regarding editing or creating images/videos for aliexpress products and for creating facebook ads.

Thanks

Direct Webstore

Had a quick question regarding editing or creating images/videos

So .. what's the question?
Is there any app to edit images or videos quickly.

Thanks

Heaps! But if you do it too quickly, they'll look like crap. You'll need more than one program though. One to to snip bits of video of the product, another to resize and crop images and another to stitch them all together, add text overlays and a a music/and or voice background. An easy way would be to use Microsoft Powerpoint ... then convert it to a video. There are Powerpoint to Video convertors around. But there's many other ways ... all pretty pricey. Unless you want to go to Piratebay and download cracked versions.

If you're a complete newbie ... Powerpoint is easy enough. or maybe some "Slideshow Video/Photo" software like Wondershare Slideshow.

Hit Google up and search for "Free Video photo slideshow" ... I bet you will find many options to try. :)

EDIT: I myself use a combination of different software ... so it would be pretty long winded to explain how I do it.

Abhishek

So .. what's the question?

Heaps! But if you do it too quickly, they'll look like crap. You'll need more than one program though. One to to snip bits of video of the product, another to resize and crop images and another to stitch them all together, add text overlays and a a music/and or voice background. An easy way would be to use Microsoft Powerpoint ... then convert it to a video. There are Powerpoint to Video convertors around. But there's many other ways ... all pretty pricey. Unless you want to go to Piratebay and download cracked versions.

If you're a complete newbie ... Powerpoint is easy enough. or maybe some "Slideshow Video/Photo" software like Wondershare Slideshow.

Hit Google up and search for "Free Video photo slideshow" ... I bet you will find many options to try. :)

EDIT: I myself use a combination of different software ... so it would be pretty long winded to explain how I do it.
awesome...thanks for your advice..