Image of splitted products doesnt show in Frontoffice

Bruce BKK

Hi

When I use the new option "Split product variants into separate products", it also split accordingly the image of the variation. For a image of the variation will become "Featured Image". In Frontoffice, It shows correctly in the product list. The problem is when I click on the item, the image doesn't show. It is a blank area instead. To see it , I need to click on the mini picture of the variation, then it's appear.
To be precise, I already activate the parameter "Enable pre-selected variation" in Alidropship customization plugin.
Please help and then this splitting function will be so perfect and save hours to us.
Thank you !!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

When I use the new option "Split product variants into separate products", it also split accordingly the image of the variation. For a image of the variation will become "Featured Image". In Frontoffice, It shows correctly in the product list. The problem is when I click on the item, the image doesn't show. It is a blank area instead. To see it , I need to click on the mini picture of the variation, then it's appear.
To be precise, I already activate the parameter "Enable pre-selected variation" in Alidropship customization plugin.
Please help and then this splitting function will be so perfect and save hours to us.
Thank you !!!
Can you attach some screenshots please?

Mar

Hi

Thank you !!!
What is this Frontoffice, is it the name of the theme?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please have a look in here https://www.maxdecoque.fr/product/?orderby=newest
You will see that the "Homer" collection is fine in list mode but when you one of them, no pic shows up. I use DaVinci theme

@Mar Frontoffice is what I describe as the frontend of my website. In opposition of backoffice or backend. Hope I clear :)
Hello,
I would appreciate if you can send me links to specific items you're having troubles with. It looks like all variation images area there.

Elfstone

I think that you didn't choose the Default Form Values in variations. I am only familiar with ordinary variation option so I don't know if its possible in split variations. Because if you click on the variant (small one) image it shows up.