Im new and appreciate some advice

orimond

Dear all,

I'm new in this e-business and would like to ask some advice.
What is the difference between buying a plugin and a custom store?

As for custom store, do I need to design the website myself, or the support team will help
me do it?

What do I need to do? or I don't have to do anything anything at all?

I hope someone can answer my doubts before I spend some money on this ambition.

Many thanks
orimond

shai

Hi,
I can shate my experience only...
I bought the full turnkey package....I can't answer for how it goes and how the support for only the plug in purchase or the partial turn keys...
I really enjoyed the process and was amazed with the service I got and how easy it was for me to bring the store on line without any special effort thanks to this package.
I got instant support and directions...I didnt have to do my myself...
Define the niche, direct for product examples, open some of the accounts required (host/paypal etc...) and such things...all the rest, site building, social media etc...were handled to my satisfaction.
I am new...I don't have reference...I am yet to advice for sails...after the work will be done , and during the process, you must consider your marketing strategy and how you promote yourself and what add-onn you think are relevant for you to use in addition to what you get.
I have a lot of work, and need to consider how to improve the site /products/social media etc...but I think the turnkey package helped me and saved me a lot of time.
Let me know what further info I can provide...I assume I didnt cover 1% of your questions.
Shai

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear all,

I'm new in this e-business and would like to ask some advice.
What is the difference between buying a plugin and a custom store?

As for custom store, do I need to design the website myself, or the support team will help
me do it?

What do I need to do? or I don't have to do anything anything at all?

I hope someone can answer my doubts before I spend some money on this ambition.

Many thanks
orimond
So, we propose 2 options:
1. Buy Alidropship plugin https://alidropship.com/plugin/ and our hosting – in this case we install you WordPress and plugin for free and then you will do all settings by yourself. Of course, The Support Team will always be there for your service so you could clarify everything with us. We have a Knowledge base: https://alidropship.com/codex/ that contains the most important information about AliDropship plugin settings.
2. To order a custom store, please see the link: https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/
In this case we do all settings for you and you get a ready-to-sell online store in the end.
After you place an order you will be provided by your personal support manager who will guide you through all the steps of the Project.
The basic features you get will include:
- professionally designed themes created for high conversions;
- 100% ownership of a dropshipping store;
- all-in-one dashboard for your sales, orders, stats and activities always keeps you well informed and helps to manage your business easily and effectively;
- integration of payment methods like PayPal and credit cards (2Checkout, Stripe, PayU, etc);
- easy searching and importation of AliExpress items, auto updating of product information, and pricing automation;
The packages also includes niche research, custom design (including logo), Google Analytics integration, not less than 50 products already imported and edited, On-site SEO and Social pages.
For the Ultimate package you will also be provided with our special social media promo tool. This special plugin will automatically post your products and promote your business on 4 top social networks. You can learn more about this plugin:
https://socialrabbitplugin.com/

orimond

Hi Shai, thank you for your reply.
I am glad that you shared some good information with me.

I am thinking.. since most people knows that Aliexpress, Amazon.com, Ebay.com etc etc are some of the MAIN online stores, why would they buy from another website?
since most people already know dropship website will mark up, wouldn't they just source their product at the main online stores?

Orimond