I'm looking for a way to get some items out of the store that are not available

Hi, I have a question. I have the alidropship plugin, and I'm looking for a way to get some items from the store that are not available depending on the region or city, due to shipping issues. I'm using Geo Targeting, but what it creates for me is a lockscreen and it looks horrible to the customer.
Is there a way or plugin? not woocommerce.

So you want to exclude some products for some countries, is that right?
Hello Daniel. What I really want is that they are not available for some countries, states, cities. There are times when sellers do not allow purchases to some states and cities, and the case of clients who have bought from me has already happened to me and I have not been able to process the order and return the money, because the seller did not deliver to their city .

daniel-97

You can only exclude those countries out of your shipping option for Alidropship Original Plugin

Alidropship ➡ Settings ➡ Shipping

Yes that's correct
Well, what I'm looking for is to be able to do it by state or city, just as sellers do on aliexpress. So as not to have more problems with customers, and make an order that cannot be delivered because the seller does not ship to their city.

daniel-97

Well, what I'm looking for is to be able to do it by state or city, just as sellers do on aliexpress. So as not to have more problems with customers, and make an order that cannot be delivered because the seller does not ship to their city.
You can do many things with shipping if you use Woo version, there are many limits with the Original version

The point is to not let customers be able to pay on your website at the first place. By excluding those countries, anyone from there will not be able to finish paying on your website

You can do many things with shipping if you use Woo version, there are many limits with the Original version

The point is to not let customers be able to pay on your website at the first place. By excluding those countries, anyone from there will not be able to finish paying on your website
But the woo version is very limited in number of articles, is it? Also, making the migration would be quite difficult, right?

They could implement discrimination by territory in the plugin. Since it is one of the handicaps that we find when making shipments to certain parts of the same country. Something like Geo Targetly.

daniel-97

As I said above, Original version still has a lot of boundaries. If you choose to stay in this version, you'll have to limit yourself though.

chris37

But the woo version is very limited in number of articles, is it?
No is not.
You can have as many products you like, I don't care what the recommendation setting is. Many user have website with woo version with over 4000 products without a proplem.

If you want the aliexpress shipping option in your store, then buy the alishipping add-on and proplem solve ;)

No is not.
You can have as many products you like, I don't care what the recommendation setting is. Many user have website with woo version with over 4000 products without a proplem.

If you want the aliexpress shipping option in your store, then buy the alishipping add-on and proplem solve ;)
Yes, I bought it thinking that I could do this function. but it didn't help me