Ignore this Thread - My own error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewGuy282

Hi, not sure whats going on with the Plugin. I found that yesterday Importing Reviews does not work anymore. This morning I have found that the Plugin is not taking the Order number from Aliexpress anymore, which also means no tracking details and other things supplied to the customer.

Is it starting to collapse or be abandoned? How come the most obvious of features have started to disappear?

I would like to go back to when it all last worked - version 1.5.4 if there is a way.... I cannot run my site properly as this is.

Mar

Hi, not sure whats going on with the Plugin. I found that yesterday Importing Reviews does not work anymore. This morning I have found that the Plugin is not taking the Order number from Aliexpress anymore, which also means no tracking details and other things supplied to the customer.

Is it starting to collapse or be abandoned? How come the most obvious of features have started to disappear?

I would like to go back to when it all last worked - version 1.5.4 if there is a way.... I cannot run my site properly as this is.
The plugin is very much alive. Other users don't have this issues, meaning there is something in your site that could be the reason.

NewGuy282

Hi Mar, Thanks for getting back. Very strange then! I've been running my site over 12 months, with active Orders every day, and nothing has been changed by me recently bar updating to the latest. I will keep on delving into it and see whats going wrong. Worth noting there are others with the Tracking error on this forum. Thanks - I will get my one of my devs on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.