i want to increase the number of products in the different sections

Snipershop

Hi
i would like to increase the number of products in the following sections of the home page:
TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
BEST DEALS
NEW ARRIVALS

Beside that i wish also do decide which product to publish in each section. How?
thanks

jubran

I assume you're talking about the normal version that has DaVinci & other themes. If so, you can't unless you custom code. However, in WooCommerce version, it is really easy.

Snipershop

Hi
Thanks for the reply. But if i mive to woocommerce i will need to upload produvts from scratch. I have over 10k products. Can u provide the code?

jubran

So I took a look at your profile picture and went to your website. I can see that your website is totally messed up. You're simply uploading the products as they are. Not to mention that most of their images are broken.
Add to cart is also broken, cart functionality is also broken, etc...

If you're willing to make money, pick a niche and put some efforts on the products and your website overall. Otherwise, I see no potential.

As for the code, I can help but it's recommended that you contact the author of the plugin and ask for custom coding service as they might provide you with a child theme so you won't have to re-edit the code everytime you update the theme.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi
i would like to increase the number of products in the following sections of the home page:
TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
BEST DEALS
NEW ARRIVALS

Beside that i wish also do decide which product to publish in each section. How?
thanks
These changes can be implemented through the code. Keep in mind that they will be overridden by theme updates, though. You may pm me your WP access details,