I need help, I have problems with a thank you page

Jahdver

Hello I have problems with the purchase thank you page, attached image of my page and another page of you.
Hope someone can help me.
my page

day1.PNGday2.PNG

nailstuff page:

nail1.PNGnail2.PNG

I need help please

Jahdver

You better scribble out your URL and site name in the last two images too. But seeing as it just leads to a scammy "Win a $2000 Shopping voucher" page ... who cares?

But if you're legit ... check out this page ... https://alidropship.com/codex/page-error-404/

:)
Of course it is legitimate
I'm looking for help to solve the problem
the steps that you suggest I already did, but the problem still continues
nailsstuff, it's not my store, but when I put the extension / thankyou works fine

Direct Webstore

the steps that you suggest I already did, but the problem still continues
Impossible to say what the problem is without knowing how you setup your site or what you have done. Write to support and give them Admin access to your site.

1. Create a new user/password ... with Admin rights.
2. Write to Support explaining your problem. support@alidropship.com
3. Include the URL to your WordPress Admin and the User/Password you created so they can check it out.
4. When they have fixed it ... delete the new user you created.

Take note: It's the weekend and they are not working ... you may not get any action till Monday.

Direct Webstore

he steps that you suggest I already did, but the problem still continues
While waiting for support ... I suggest you try those steps one more time ... make sure you click the save button. If you did ... don't get upset because a few people here have failed to do that, so I must mention it.

Jahdver

While waiting for support ... I suggest you try those steps one more time ... make sure you click the save button. If you did ... don't get upset because a few people here have failed to do that, so I must mention it.

Thank you very much for your time and answer, I'm not angry

Juan1R

Ohh, same issue now. Can anyone relate please? This problem with gratitude appeared yesterday and I still can't solve it. The above solutions don't help(( I will really appreciate any support.
Thanks.

chris37

Ohh, same issue now. Can anyone relate please? This problem with gratitude appeared yesterday and I still can't solve it. The above solutions don't help(( I will really appreciate any support.
Thanks.
I suppose you use the original alidropship plugin, make sure you have the latest version of the theme and plugin, and try again!!

beverley

A gratitude problem hit me too, so thanks for your suggestion! I wanted to send a mail with gratitude to a store for their gift. I haven't done it before, but I have recently read an essay sample about the power of expressing gratitude, then I have changed my mind. Moreover, this page https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/gratitude/ has given me the inspiration to change my social and communication habits. However, when I try implementing my new virtue of gratitude, the mail on your site isn't sending(( I hope you will help me, and I thank you in advance for your time!

Cheers,
Beverly

Last edited: