I need an honest opinion from someone with more experience

chrishurts

Hello everyone,
My wife and I bought the AliDropship plugin, El Greco theme, plus some addons, set everything up, and let it run. We also created some Facebook Ads which perform well in terms of number of clicks and cost per click. So Far we spent around 180$ on Facebook ads, we got several thousand clicks, but guess what - not a single sale. We have about five abandoned carts and that's it. We are very active on Facebook and Instagram, offering discount codes, etc. etc., but no results. :(
Now, if anyone here who has more experience with dropshipping would be willing to take a look at our website and give an honest opinion, and maybe point to where we are making mistakes, we would more than appreciate it, because we are just about to start feeling desperate here.
Thank you very much and have a great day,
Chris

chris37

Hello everyone,
My wife and I bought the AliDropship plugin, El Greco theme, plus some addons, set everything up, and let it run. We also created some Facebook Ads which perform well in terms of number of clicks and cost per click. So Far we spent around 180$ on Facebook ads, we got several thousand clicks, but guess what - not a single sale. We have about five abandoned carts and that's it. We are very active on Facebook and Instagram, offering discount codes, etc. etc., but no results. :(
Now, if anyone here who has more experience with dropshipping would be willing to take a look at our website and give an honest opinion, and maybe point to where we are making mistakes, we would more than appreciate it, because we are just about to start feeling desperate here.
Chris
I sent you P.M

Durim

I have exactly that problem myself, the difference is that I have spent over $ 600 and no sales, plus $ 289 server fees every month. but I see it positively :), every well-running business is first minus instead of plus and then things go uphill :)

chrishurts

I don't agree with you. I've been involved in a lot of online businesses, and I never saw this, this is the first time. I've seen first sales very early on, at least one small sale every 2-3 days.

chris37

I don't agree with you. I've been involved in a lot of online businesses, and I never saw this, this is the first time. I've seen first sales very early on, at least one small sale every 2-3 days.
Hello everyone,
Chris
Guy don't overcomplecate the things!!!
You just didn't find your target audience...
Without knowing your niche, I don't think so I can give you more feedback then this.