I love the plugin! this is just a small and very useful suggestion

I just want to say that the plugin is working as expected and is very stable, i will recommend this plugin to anyone, the reviews impoerter is great and works perfect.,

One very important suggestion i will bring to the forum is more options to decide what to import or not, for example the description and the additional information tabs, we should have to be able to change the names of does tabs and we should be able to decide if we want them or not.

Also it could be good if we can select a product categories for import lists so all the products on that import list go directly to does categories and also to the tags as well.

It seems to me that we are not getting any attention from the alidropship team is more than 50 new post with no answers. in all categories.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
One very important suggestion i will bring to the forum is more options to decide what to import or not, for example the description and the additional information tabs, we should have to be able to change the names of does tabs and we should be able to decide if we want them or not.

Also it could be good if we can select a product categories for import lists so all the products on that import list go directly to does categories and also to the tags as well.
Hello, I think we will implement the possibility to choose the category in the future. As for tabs, they are customizable - you may see what exactly you may change in Customization -> Single Product.