i have this problem when i active the ali dropship plugin

firstly i active the ion cube then i uploaded the plugin but there is this problem my php is PHP 7.1.12 @64BitOS

Fatal error: The file /home/afkaaraa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

Attachments

• 121.png
    121.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 9

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
firstly i active the ion cube then i uploaded the plugin but there is this problem my php is PHP 7.1.12 @64BitOS

Fatal error: The file /home/afkaaraa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0
Hello, please installl AliDropship plugin version for PHP 7.1

Updates   Dropshipping business with AliExpress.png

Mar

Hello, please installl AliDropship plugin version for PHP 7.1

View attachment 2880
Victoria, it's not that simple. The developers of my webhost tried to transition my site to PHP7.1 but failed and never succeeded despite the plugins given to me by your colleagues that were compatible with PHP7.1. Your developers finally succeeded after a number of tries. In one of their attempts they just leave my site broken. Don't mislead people into thinking that its that easy because it is not.

Direct Webstore

The developers of my webhost tried to transition my site to PHP7.1 but failed
onCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1.

He already has 7.1 installed and running. Not everyone has the same hosting environment as you. If the Alidropship PHP7.1 doesn't work as Victoria suggested ... he can just keep the present plugin and revert to PHP 7.0 as I suggested above.