I have issue when I uploaded both the new version of Da Vinci and Raphael theme

multibase

Please I have issue when I uploaded both the new version of Da Vinci and Raphael theme to my wordpress. The problem is that the site will not come up. But when deactivate themes the site will come up. Please, I need help.

Christina

Administrator
Please I have issue when I uploaded both the new version of Da Vinci and Raphael theme to my wordpress. The problem is that the site will not come up. But when deactivate themes the site will come up. Please, I need help.

Hello, multibase!

Please let me know, do you use the latest version of the AliDropship plugin?

Christina

Administrator
Dear client!

Both themes (Da Vinci and Raphael) are created for the AliDropship Original plugin. They don't work without it. You should activate the plugin to use these themes.

Plugins ‹ Cheap Dressses — WordPress 2018-10-19 16-03-51.png

multibase

I have used one and it did not work and I to deactivate it and put the other. Not that I used them at the same time. I said if I upload any of them and activate it the site will not come up. But if I deactivate it, the wordpress site will come up without the theme. Pls you can help me fix it

Christina

Administrator
I have used one and it did not work and I to deactivate it and put the other. Not that I used them at the same time. I said if I upload any of them and activate it the site will not come up. But if I deactivate it, the wordpress site will come up without the theme. Pls you can help me fix it

I see, thank you.
You installed AliDropship plugin for PHP 7.2, but your version of PHP is 5.6.38. Please download and install AliDropship plugin for PHP 5.6.38.

multibase

I have just change my domain and uploaded dropship plugin 7.1 and the raphael theme and this is what I see at the back end : Error! ionCube Loader Loader not found. Alidropship plugin can't be activated. Please check instructions .
what should I do. I need help. This is the website www.multibase.com.ng, My backend details are username: username- Admin, Password- multibase@2011 to help me fix the issue. Thanks