I have bought marketing package along with premium store do I need to run add with PPE objective first?

sk_brunelian

Hi I have bought premium alidropship store over weekend. I have also bought marketing package which has winning product with target audience.

Do I still need to first run add with PPE objective if yes for how long it should run as PPE ?And then run another campaign with conversion objective.

btw i still need to create social account after getting ready store.

your suggestions will be highly appreciated

many thanks

chris37

btw i still need to create social account after getting ready store
Yes you need...How do you gonna run your ads without social medial? Start to create them as fast is possible .

Do I still need to first run add with PPE objective if yes for how long it should run as PPE
They give you exactly what you need for start running your ads, but if you want to experiment yourself for you find a better way to promote your ads go for it (this is the way I was do it anyway ,but is not the recommend ones ;) ).
So better stay with them marketing plan.

sk_brunelian

Yes you need...How do you gonna run your ads without social medial? Start to create them as fast is possible .

They give you exactly what you need for start running your ads, but if you want to experiment yourself for you find a better way to promote your ads go for it (this is the way I was do it anyway ,but is not the recommend ones ;) ).
So better stay with them marketing plan.

Hi Chris,
Thanks for replying. Yes i will def create social accounts and pages to start promoting .

what i meant was that ad copies which I received in marketing package they are tested already. Therefore should I run them with conversion object straightaway or still i need to run them for post engagement before running them for conversion objective?

I believe to get some trust i will be running them for PPE first

what is your opinion?

Thanks

ofuroinu

Please let us know if those products are really working since it was already tested as it said in advertisement. Thanks mate.