I have a stupid question about woo plugin...

Beckster

...as I understand it, can we now buy the Woo commerce alidropship plugin product? I have a woo store ready to upload the woo version. I don't have the alidropship themes as already got a theme of my choice installed and now want to upload this amazing plugin.

(I did buy a custom Alidropship dedicated store but so much I could not customize and I could not add many important plugins, so wasted my money somewhat even though the store 'looks' good.)

Thanks

Jess

Yes there is a version available to use with WooCommerce so you can use any theme you want and customize.

Beckster

...as I understand it, can we now buy the Woo commerce alidropship plugin product? I have a woo store ready to upload the woo version. I don't have the alidropship themes as already got a theme of my choice installed and now want to upload this amazing plugin.

(I did buy a custom Alidropship dedicated store but so much I could not customize and I could not add many important plugins, so wasted my money somewhat even though the store 'looks' good.)

Thanks
Super! Can't wait to try it out...awesome work guys!