I have a question

vlareypo

I have a question, if we delete the ship from section, and the article is sent from China and the United States, many times, they also have different costs, when deleting the ship from.? Which one does it assume to establish the final price to the client?

Mar

I have a question, if we delete the ship from section, and the article is sent from China and the United States, many times, they also have different costs, when deleting the ship from.? Which one does it assume to establish the final price to the client?
'Ship From' is an option for customers. That is not without a purpose as some user said. Many customers in the U.S.A. would choose Ship From U.S.A. for fast shipping, yes of course the prize is different. Also, there is no way you can delete 'Ship From' attribute without undesirable effect. This is discussed to death in a number of threads and the question is very very annoying.

vlareypo

i think the plugin have a opportunity in that role. cause some time we have ship from France, Russia, china, usa., when we hide the attribute.....!!!!which is the cost that the pluging is assuming

daniel-97

You cannot delete the "Ship From" attribute and expect it to still link to that product on Aliexpress

If you delete the whole "Ship From" Attribute, it will NOT choose China for you, it will NOT choose USA for you,... It will not work :)

So, summary, you cannot hide "Ship From" attribute.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

You cannot delete the "Ship From" attribute and expect it to still link to that product on Aliexpress

If you delete the whole "Ship From" Attribute, it will NOT choose China for you, it will NOT choose USA for you,... It will not work :)

So, summary, you cannot hide "Ship From" attribute.
Explained many times, I don't know how to explain it again so that it can be understood. I hate to use the sensitive word 'common sense' but in this subject, many users lose common sense..