I got declined in 2checkout

aminoufis

Hello I have been submitting an application for 2checkout and today I got an answer that I didn't get accepted, I haven't see the message they sent me before to provide them more informations about my website so I wanna know if there is anyway to fix it. Pleas help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210111_150645_com.android.email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210111_150645_com.android.email.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210111_150635_com.android.email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210111_150635_com.android.email.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 12

chris37

Hello I have been submitting an application for 2checkout and today I got an answer that I didn't get accepted, I haven't see the message they sent me before to provide them more informations about my website so I wanna know if there is anyway to fix it. Pleas help
Why dont you email them for sent them now the copy of the Paytment they ask for?

aminoufis

I was gonna respond with that I can't send you that Becaus I'm new to your service and I'm just gonna start processing sells with you
And then I was gonna send them my vendors links and a wholesale agreement if they ask but I didn't reply in 4 days now I got the email of being refused.
So can I try to email them this maybe they proceed with me or the closing is permanently. Thanks

chris37

I was gonna respond with that I can't send you that Becaus I'm new to your service and I'm just gonna start processing sells with you
And then I was gonna send them my vendors links and a wholesale agreement if they ask but I didn't reply in 4 days now I got the email of being refused.
So can I try to email them this maybe they proceed with me or the closing is permanently. Thanks
I am sorry aminoufis I don't really understand your answer..

Try to use different Paytment gateways if this one is not accepting you.

aminoufis

And my answer was that I missed checking the email they sent me and I didn't respond so they took a decision based on that I think

aminoufis

I have putted PayPal on my website but stripe dosnt support morroco pleas if you have instructions I can follow or somthing that I can make it right and totally legal

kdb

contact your bank to create an account for business and asked for a credit card processing service.

aminoufis

I already have credit card but what this buisness account would provide for me to solve my payment getaway issue

aminoufis

I integrated PayPal with api and signature and I wanted another payment getaway to take payments with credit and debit cards