I Give up. It's over.

AusFreak

Got my site, bought loads of addons and plugins. Put up lots of items, made instagram and facebook, made an android app and then
BAM!
Aliexpress closes all my orders and i had to start refunding. I got verified, placed order, closed again.

Opened another ali account different browser, different IP, paid via paypal with the login created on ali. BAM closed.

This is bs, did i just waste my time and effort and money? Im seriously devistated... this was the only thing keeping me going.

Has anyone encountered and solved this issue? Aliexpress has no chat, no support, phone number that never answers...

chris37

Got my site, bought loads of addons and plugins. Put up lots of items, made instagram and facebook, made an android app and then
BAM!
Aliexpress closes all my orders and i had to start refunding. I got verified, placed order, closed again.

Opened another ali account different browser, different IP, paid via paypal with the login created on ali. BAM closed.

This is bs, did i just waste my time and effort and money? Im seriously devistated... this was the only thing keeping me going.

Has anyone encountered and solved this issue? Aliexpress has no chat, no support, phone number that never answers...
I P.M you

AusFreak

Just an update:
I went on aliexpress and ordered a car part.. and it worked, i got the sms code to my phone from my credit card provider (it didnt do that before) and the payment went through within 20 seconds and cleared....
So i think its something to do with the name of the recipient im sending to does not match my card name .. thats my guess.
Still dont know how to bypass that issue.. maybe write my name and the recipients for example 'Send To: Mary Jane & John Smith'

AusFreak

I had checked the address with google maps, was all good. I couldnt make a payment it would just give me an error code and after a while i had to verify. After that it gave me the same code again. The payment verification takes at least 24 hours and instantly its closed.

chris37

I had checked the address with google maps, was all good. I couldnt make a payment it would just give me an error code and after a while i had to verify. After that it gave me the same code again. The payment verification takes at least 24 hours and instantly its closed.
Try with other address .. Or anything different then your own inform.

Is very strange I never face this issue..
Can you provide a screenshot to check what may be wrong

AusFreak

the error code is
Error code: CSC_7200030
and it comes up instantly whichever method i use to pay, paypal or credit card.
If i get another order i'll see if i get footage. Hopefully i dont :p

chris37

the error code is
Error code: CSC_7200030
and it comes up instantly whichever method i use to pay, paypal or credit card.
If i get another order i'll see if i get footage. Hopefully i dont :p
Try this please

deleted your saved card on aliexpress and proceeded with paying by entering the card details again!

I hope that help

daniel-97

Glad it's solved, but in my opinion, you should have another backup supplier website.

There are tons out there, pricing is different but always have plan B and even plan C :)

AusFreak

Not even the Russians figured it out, however i'll just give you an update.
It's been a while now and have made a few sales and everything seems to be going ok. Looks like it worked itself out.

edit: do I understand russian? have you seen my avatar comrade :D

alikprohor

I have never encountered this problem. It is very interesting how your situation ended up. Please tell me more about it later.

Orjanel

I personally have always had problems with aliexpress, at some point, I just stopped ordering anything there, especially a large number of things.
I just realized that they do not arrive on time and 2 months later than I need, or I will have to do it again to return the funds, and this is not very convenient if you rely on on-time delivery.