I get redirected to Licence page

Unimke

Each time i click on any on the menu option on Alidropship woo, i get redirected to licence page. Please I need to get this fix. What is the problem?

Direct Webstore

Did you change your site address?
Did you change from http to https?

If so ... write to support and tell the new URL so they can reset your license key.

:)

Christina

Administrator
Each time i click on any on the menu option on Alidropship woo, i get redirected to licence page. Please I need to get this fix. What is the problem?

Hello, Unimke!

Please answer wether you have already resolved your issue or gotten assistance from our support?
You can send me your WP login details and the domain name to check that.

Mar

Did you enter your license key? what happened? These are information you need to include in your post. If you were redirected to the license page and did not do anything, of course you will be redirected again.

Unimke

Did you enter your license key? what happened? These are information you need to include in your post. If you were redirected to the license page and did not do anything, of course you will be redirected again.

I have entered the license key every time i am directed to there. Now i can view products imported because each time i try to enter the product page, i am redirected there

Direct Webstore

I am having the same issue. It keeps getting directed to licence page. I emailed support@alidropship.com but no response yet.
So was there a happy ending to this story? LOL :)
If people were not so self centered, they would post the solution to the problem. :(

Unless it was something stupid, like not entering the correct license key or changed their domain name and they are too embarrassed to mention it ... lol :)

Pat84

I had the same issue, I think the problem is 100% related to the SSL and Really Simple SSL plugin.

I am having the same issue. Every time I confirm the license key I get a green notification in the upper right corner of the screen that says "wrong site" Also, this problem prevents me from being able to access any of my product pages as this action also redirects me to this annoying activate your alidropship woo license page. If I deactivate this plugin I can see my products and edit them but, of course, I can't access any of my supplier information on Aliexpress without the plugin active. So I'm unable to use my website for its intended purpose, as a dropshipping store.