I don't get notification update!

Hello,

I use Da Vinci - version 0.11.0, I just check in alidropship.com there is version 0.11.3!
My question is, why I don't get any notification! When I check update page in WordPress, I get this message:

"Plugins
Your plugins are all up to date.
Themes
Your themes are all up to date."

Why? How to fix that issue?!

Thanks in advance!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I use Da Vinci - version 0.11.0, I just check in alidropship.com there is version 0.11.3!
My question is, why I don't get any notification! When I check update page in WordPress, I get this message:

"Plugins
Your plugins are all up to date.
Themes
Your themes are all up to date."

Why? How to fix that issue?!

Thanks in advance!
We'll look into the issue. At this point you may use the Check button in Dashboard => Updates to check if there are any updates available.

I already try this, not working! Waiting for your reply to fix that issue! I don't know how because I don't get notifications for new updates!
Maybe I need to update manual my theme, I don't know how. You must tell me!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I already try this, not working! Waiting for your reply to fix that issue! I don't know how because I don't get notifications for new updates!
Maybe I need to update manual my theme, I don't know how. You must tell me!
Ned, please check theme updates in your Dashboard => Updates. If there aren't any available, you can delete your theme and upload the theme zip file in Dashboard => Appearance. You won't lose any of your settings. Current themes can be always found here. WordPress Updates ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress.jpg

Ryan

Or you can download the newest theme and rename the folder into ZIP file. Not totally, just add the update numbers, for example, DaVinci 0.11.4. And then you just update and activate zip file. In this case, you keep also old theme and can delete it or keep it later.

Direct Webstore

Or you can download the newest theme and rename the folder into ZIP file. Not totally, just add the update numbers, for example, DaVinci 0.11.4. And then you just update and activate zip file. In this case, you keep also old theme and can delete it or keep it later.

I think it best we just keep it simple for most people. That's a lot of messing around. Also ... some of it does not make sense like "rename the folder into ZIP file"

Simple steps.
1. Activate another theme (Any theme ... like the standard Wordpress "Twenty Sixteen")
2. Delete old Alidropship theme.
3. Upload and activate new theme.

Done!