I continue without the posibility to send orders

fraymores

Hi, can somebody help me with this problem? I have contacted the support team but I have been waiting for two days and nothing; customers are claiming because from two days ago, I have not sent the orders yet. I have done all steps that you say in tutorials but I can´t send the orders. I did all you say, I have not a Cloudflare service, I have detected the mbstring config in PHP, but the problem continues. I think that I will lose purchases this way. Help me, please.

Attachments

• orden bloqueada.jpg
    orden bloqueada.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 13
  • mbstring.jpg
    mbstring.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 12

chris37

Ahhh.
Login in your ali express account after go to place order button in your website.
If this don't work, do manual the order.

Don't let your customer wait for your technical issue.

Mar

Hi, can somebody help me with this problem? I have contacted the support team but I have been waiting for two days and nothing; customers are claiming because from two days ago, I have not sent the orders yet. I have done all steps that you say in tutorials but I can´t send the orders. I did all you say, I have not a Cloudflare service, I have detected the mbstring config in PHP, but the problem continues. I think that I will lose purchases this way. Help me, please.
The first screenshot is normal. What did you do next?

fraymores

I had not an Aliexpress account, because nobody says that I had to have one when I started buying the Alidropship plugin. Egor from the support team has told me that a few minutes ago, but I have three days asking to solve this.

thanks

Mar

I had not an Aliexpress account, because nobody says that I had to have one when I started buying the Alidropship plugin. Egor from the support team has told me that a few minutes ago, but I have three days asking to solve this.

thanks
So that is the reason. You need to sign up and create AliExpress account to proceed. You cannot login if you don't have an account.

1593095989133.png

fraymores

Yes , I know and I really thanks you all, I am referring that when I bought the Alidropship plugin, it was not tell at any instruction about creating the store.
Thanks again.