i answer all your e-commerce question. :)

fansofmk

Simplement félicitation l'ami ;)
Très compliquer actuellement avec les produits de Marques et Stripe quime coupe les compte a chaque fois lool

Si tu a du boulot pour moi je suis okey ;) , en manque de boulot actuellement

Force a toi :)

Enov

I think your journey was based on selling dragon ball merch. if it's the case, why you stopped it? you got a complaint or something?

Moussdog

Simplement félicitation l'ami ;)
Très compliquer actuellement avec les produits de Marques et Stripe quime coupe les compte a chaque fois lool

Si tu a du boulot pour moi je suis okey ;) , en manque de boulot actuellement

Force a toi :)
Hey! Merci beaucoup

Tout dépends de ta niche, si sur ton site tu as du contenu ou des produits qui appartiennent à quelqu’un d’autre, ils seront chiant avec toi!

Ahah je ferais savoir quand je recruterai !

:)

Moussdog

Hi Moussdog

What do you think about white-labeling ??

Congrats on your sucess

White Label products can be a really good complements or second step business after dropshipping but it’s way more difficult and time consuming than drop shipping

Moussdog

I think your journey was based on selling dragon ball merch. if it's the case, why you stopped it? you got a complaint or something?

Hey,

That was my first Store using AlidropShip, and I stopped it because the niche was saturated months after the article about my first sucess story.

I also seen other opportunities in other niches.

Enov

so you don't sell any copyrighted merch now? better to avoid them?
also, from mailing / facebook / instagram / google ads, which one drive you more traffic?
Thank you

Purnama

Hi guys,

I will be answering all of your questions related to E-commerce or business in general.

You can check my Alidropship succes Story to know more about my journey.

Let’s do it :)

Hai, congrats your succes
Could i know whats ur store intagram account ?
And whats ur store name?

DiyanPantov

Hello! First off all I want to congrats with you for your success! I was wondering if you can give me some advice for my store : www.unionhealthy.com. I already sold like 10 items but it's really hard to get the traffic on my web store. For now I just make shopable post on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I actually don't advertise with money. Is that the problem maybe?

adleras

Hi guys,

I will be answering all of your questions related to E-commerce or business in general.

You can check my Alidropship succes Story to know more about my journey.

Let’s do it :)

Congrats brother, your focus and motivation is very inspiring for everyone.

I have sent you a message related to offshores companies, if you could answer it would be amazing.

Keep up the amazing work you do!!