I am not able get any sale my store name vowdeal.com

Muqeet

Hello guys,

Hope all are doing great!

I am using Alidropship plugin not the woocomerce, my store is up from last 6 months, but i dint got any single order what could be the reason.

can you guys please help me out how to get the orders.

Thanks
Muqeet

Adil Habib

How are you marketing your website?

From a quick look, you need to add more products. you have picked whole lot of Categories around 45+ and only have 69 products. if i come across your website from a product and i look at the what other related items you have you it will be none or maybe 1 or 2.
if a customer come to your website they needs to see whole lot of related items which they can pick from if they done like the product they landed on.

Muqeet

How are you marketing your website?

From a quick look, you need to add more products. you have picked whole lot of Categories around 45+ and only have 69 products. if i come across your website from a product and i look at the what other related items you have you it will be none or maybe 1 or 2.
if a customer come to your website they needs to see whole lot of related items which they can pick from if they done like the product they landed on.

@Adil Habib Ya that's true i will try to add more products, i have done some google Ads but no response i think because less products.

Yoast Plugin is good for SEO or should i use default SEO attribute by davnci theme.

fishbowlfx

I dont have a store yet but did visited your website and to me too many categories like you are competing to Aliexpress or eBay. I think we need a particular niche (easy to say) but not easy to find. Also if no one knows your store ever existed then no one will visit. So marketing is very crucial I believe.

Direct Webstore

like you are competing to Aliexpress or eBay. I think we need a particular niche

1. The NUMBER ONE problem with people complaining of no sales as far as I'm concerned ... unless you are targeting a non "Western" country with a huge population like India, for example. Somehow "general stores" seem to work in those countries.

2. "High Quality PU Leather Skull Wallet for Women’s" Bad spelling throughout the site ... not a good look.

3. I'd drop your prices a little too. Most of the stuff you have is easy to get at a local shop.

:)

Last edited:
Why to start "online business" and don't even bother to write your "about us" - page but instead just use this example page. So many people just make these copy&paste sites and then wonder why i'm not getting rich already ? :D

Hi just saw this post. Your site looks like a custom-bought one, correct me if I'm wrong?
Anyways major issues:

1. Site speed is too slow. I think it took about 15 seconds to load the site for my computer. Customers will not wait that long at all.
2. No niche You don't have a specific niche for your store. BIIIIG problem. You're selling too many things that aren't necessary. Ethnic wear? Phone cases? Automobiles? These don't exactly mesh well together. And I really doubt you will be able to ship a car to your customer. So think about that.
3. Excessive Categories Considering that most of your subcategories and categories only have 1-2 items, I'd recommend you shaving 80% of them off. I'm sure that is also contributing to your slow site speed.
4. Product Descriptions: Doesn't seem like you added any unique descriptions to the products you want to promote

and finally,

Did you actually promote a select few products individually or did you try promoting your entire site? If the latter, then the problem is that you might get people to visit your site, but in order to get a sale, you need to guide them to a specific product that they will like and buy. It's the most important part of business: marketing. Create a sales strategy for your store and I'm sure you will find great results.

Direct Webstore

Site speed is too slow. I think it took about 15 seconds to load the site for my computer.
Don't make the mistake of judging speeds from your own computer. It depends of a few factors including your internet speed at the exact time you load the page. Use an external tester instead like Google Page Speed Insights.

But apart from that I agree with the rest of what you said, and if the site owner STILL has not made any changes since May, they never will.

You mentioned here that it looks like a custom bought site? I'm considering getting one built for me from Ali Express. Surely that's not what I can expect?

Direct Webstore

You mentioned here that it looks like a custom bought site? I'm considering getting one built for me from Ali Express. Surely that's not what I can expect?
The ready made stores are a basic setup of the Original plugin plus products imported and edited. If you want to be able to customise more.. get the Woo plugin...but there will be a learning curve involved.

Direct Webstore

Ok understand thanks
When I was a complete and utter virgin to Woo, it took me about 2-3 days to familiarise myself with it. Then a few more days with the various themes I tried.

But as for the Original plugin and themes, we're talking about a couple of hours, unless you get a ready made one ... then it zero hours, lol.

But I think you should still familiarise yourself with its "controls" so you can do a bit of customisation via the "Customisation" section (colours, logos, slider pics etc.) It's just that the guy in this thread I was referring to hasn't done anything.

The Help section of Alidropship has detailed step by step guides on how to do everything ... help.alidropship.com

You also have 4 themes to choose from https://alidropship.com/themes/ ... take the demos for a test drive :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

You mentioned here that it looks like a custom bought site?
I think that person said that because it's looks like "off the shelf" with no changes made. Even with ready made stores you have to add your own personal touch. It's like buying a "ready made car" that functions as it should, but it looks like all the others that rolled off the line. You have to add custom seat covers, bumper stickers and fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror to personalise it a bit ... lol :)

Don't have a problem with customizing thanks! I had a blog with Wordpress for many years, so I know it well. But now you make me realize that even if I get a Readymadestore from them, I still have to customize a bit - quite understandable! But then I think..I might then just as well get the plugin only and just install free Wordpress.org, as I would be customizing anyways? Im working out the difference in prizes now. With the custom store theirs already a domain included - you just need to pay extra for the hosting. With the plugin only, you have to pay extra for the hosting plus a domain name, if I'm right? But at the end of the day, both require customization, to make you unique. Thanks for the answers!