I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, I WANT YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

virenakg

Hello everyone, I am Kenny, the gold TOP seller from Aliexpress.
I am from YIWU, CHINA, known as the "World Commodity Factory".
Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
11.11 is coming soon, this is the biggest event of AliExpress this year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
I suggest that you don't miss this opportunity. And we can be the best partner.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.

Can you please help with your store name?

Kanan

Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
11.11 is coming soon, this is the biggest event of AliExpress this year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.
Hi,
I would like to work with you for the long term. Is it possible to sell a product under my brand? If yes, please pm me.

jaykay

Best wishes.
Hi, Can you send me the URL?

rajenda

Best wishes.
can you send me your store url

Status
Not open for further replies.