I am a newbie with AliExpress dropship...

Raff

Enhanced your logo if you can.
Change the article on your homepage its copied from wikipedia?
You're using your personal account on Social media section?

ahmadsofian

Thanks Raff for your response...
1. Your are talking about the log for my store? ok...agree with that
2. Yes the article from the wikpedia is just for testing....I am still drafting a different on
3. Yes at the moment I am still using personal account on the Social Media section...yes I agree I should be using business pages for this section. Still in the process

gariba

Well man, I think is you can add live chat in your store, because is preety cool and helpfull for news custommers. The best software for this service is Zendesk. Another thing is I'd remove all this text after the title " New Arrivals", I think would be more beatifull your design. If yoi have a good budget, spend money in google adwords, instagram shoutouts can help, but google adwords better. Dont forget to invest in backlinks for your website.

ahmadsofian

Well man, I think is you can add live chat in your store, because is preety cool and helpfull for news custommers. The best software for this service is Zendesk. Another thing is I'd remove all this text after the title " New Arrivals", I think would be more beatifull your design. If yoi have a good budget, spend money in google adwords, instagram shoutouts can help, but google adwords better. Dont forget to invest in backlinks for your website.

Thanks

ahmadsofian

Hi,
Can I ask why some of your products are priced at $0.00?

That is part of my promotion so that those visited my store will register and buy the products that is priced below 1 dollar FREE. It is like give away promotion....but so far no results yet.

JasonSTX

I see you took them down, too bad as I wanted my 100 socks ;) You may also want to create a email signature for customer contact. Also, the miniatures were set to charge $3 for each in shipping regardless of quantity.

If you did not make business social medias yet, don't link your personal. But it takes like 5 seconds to create a new account, so not sure why you haven't done it yet. Also remove the watermarks from the photos. If it's not a solid background color import a different product or find another photo.

ahmadsofian

If you did not make business social medias yet, don't link your personal. But it takes like 5 seconds to create a new account, so not sure why you haven't done it yet. Also remove the watermarks from the photos. If it's not a solid background color import a different product or find another photo.

Noted & thank you