http://www.cbdforpet.com/ For sale

JasonSTX

Yeah... The domain name should be pets, not pet. CBDforPets is a legit name and tells people that you are selling CBD oil for pets. You need to parse out the attributes for each thing you sell and normalize all the product names otherwise it screams "direct from China".

Remove the tag cloud (who even does that anymore)

Update your refunds and returns policy so it doesn't say nailsstuff.com on it or refference clothing.

Dude, seriously put at least a hint of effort into it especially if you are asking $300 for it.

Direct Webstore

tells people that you are selling CBD oil for pets.
It does? I had to Google CBD to find out what it was! lol A pretty good catchy name could be made up for that rather than the current lackluster one rather easily.

Dude, seriously put at least a hint of effort into it especially if you are asking $300 for it.
I'd say his lack of effort is the reason it's a complete failure and that's why he wants to get rid it. But $300 is just laughable. I'd only give him $60 for the Alidropship plugin and toss the rest.

Remove the tag cloud (who even does that anymore)
They're almost as bad as calendars!

;)

Direct Webstore

Actually it is a pretty good domain
Only if they are selling stuff for ONE pet. A badly spelled domain is a bad domain. For a lousy $15 or so they could fix that easily.

But you really should have actually checked the site before commenting on it ... http://www.cbdforpet.com It's failed already. But then, this thread is over a year old. Or they could have taken my advice and changed the crappy domain name.

A quick Google search will also reveal that the quality of CBD oil from China is crap and can potentially contain high levels of lead. Any caring pet owner would surely do even a little research into what they are shoving down Rover's mouth.

Here's an example of Aliexpress "CBD/Hemp Oil" that's just for human skin ... If they can't even spell "Hemp" correctly, God knows what's actually in the stuff! lol
1598833383151.png

It would be a good business to get into, but I'd source my oil from a higher quality place. Aliexpress is fine for "external" things, but when it comes to medications for humans and/or pets ... no thanks.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

CBD products are becoming more and more popular among people from all over the world.
That's already been acknowledged. But you've completely ignored this ...
A quick Google search will also reveal that the quality of CBD oil from China is crap and can potentially contain high levels of lead. Any caring pet owner would surely do even a little research into what they are shoving down Rover's mouth.

Direct Webstore

Weed now makes a big part in the life our generation and it has a big impact on us.

There are two VERY distinct demographics/groups of people who use cannabis-based products.

1. Stoners who want to get high with the THC cannabinoids ... The biggest group.

2. Health conscious people who want to treat medical conditions with CBD cannabinoids ... a growing group.

Don't bundle them all into one generic "Weed user" demographic or your advertising will be next to useless.

our generation
Which generation is that?

1. Ex-Hippy Stoner Baby Boomers - 1946-1964.
2. Bong toting, LSD dropping Generation X - 1965-1976.
3. Ectasy dropping dance raving Millennials - 1977-1995.
Or...
4. Totally clueless, smartphone-addicted Generation Z - 1996-now.

And why do you think the entire forum membership belongs to just one generation? Strange. Unless you belong to group #4. Then it's not strange at all. lol ;)

Now pass the bong.

1603760441382.png

;)

Last edited:

Rumegado

Thanks for sharing all this amazing links, I'm keep on analyzing them and see price range between them plus varieties of products. On the same moments for several months I’m using products from San Francisco Marijuana Dispensary and don’t feel like finding something new. It’s just you never know what option is available right now and you just know about it. If someone can compete them, can give it a try, but don’t see up to this point of moment. Mostly maybe because of their quality. I tried many things and I can tell what is highest and lowest from all of them, this one here is number one.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

CBD oil is something else. It has so many benefits that you can't even imagine.
I don't have to. A simple Google search tells me.

t can help you reduce pain and inflammation in case of an injury.
Zzzzz

So it's a must-have for everybody,
Everybody? Even people allergic to it? Even babies? Wow! Thanks Doctor Gematogen!

I can assure you that.
So if it makes our baby sick, you will compensate us for it then, right?

Just go away, stop reviving this old thread and do something useful. Like passing me the bong.

dalebon

I think this is useful information, I'm glad that you shared it!
CBD oil is something else. It has so many benefits that you can't even imagine. It can help you reduce pain and inflammation in case of an injury. So it's a must-have for everybody, I can assure you that. I am buying CBD from the internet on this website https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/arthritis, if you are interested you can visit it, I can really recommend you it. So guys I want you to understand that CBD has a lot of benefits, and we need to use that, why not. Hope someone will find my message useful.

Kenanel

With CBD and vitamins, it's better to take them as prescribed by your doctor if you are concerned about some problem. Some people are just interested in trying a product with CBD https://icytales.com/cbd-oil-effective-treatment-for-arthritis-pain/. They will be okay with chewable candies, where the concentration of the substance is low. But of course, you shouldn't eat a large amount at once; you can take a couple of pieces and wait a day - if there is no allergic reaction. By the way, some children are recommended a special cream for the gums with CBD when teeth are teething. But I wouldn't use it without a doctor's prescription.

Last edited:

abragred

I've heard so many times about SBDs, but I didn't even know they were prescribed to animals. Is this normal? I mean, humans are healthier than dogs or cats. It is this conclusion that tells me it is not customary to give animals CBDs. It's bullying them. If I have a backache or a long headache, I will take a mint CBD, but if my dog has a health problem, I will take him to the vet rather than start treating that animal myself with something that is not even tested on animals and is probably illegal. Think about it.

Last edited:

Kenanel

Who said it was a terrible domain for a website? Try now to make a similar domain with the base "cbdforpet". All the domains are already taken.

H

holleyatt

It isn't necessary to use the word "CBD" in the name of the store or domain. You can use a more pithy name that doesn't immediately refer to marijuana products. For example, "Happy Doggo. Yes, the name isn't super, but it's like the first example that came to my mind. But the name makes it clear that the store sells products for dogs. In general, you shouldn't form your store around CBD products only. You need to diversify your merchandise. But that's my opinion. In any case, if you sell cannabis in any form, it's worth showing customers how the products were produced, by whom, etc. For example, through https://parsl.co. This builds credibility

Last edited by a moderator: