How to unselect size and the product variation by default

Max B

Hi I have an issue of clients buying items that they did not want.
Here is an issue product display image sometime is different from the default selected variation image.
I want the client to actually select the picture/color/variation of the item BEFORE proceeding, so this requires the product to be unselected by default in the first place, when the client lands on the product item page. Then throw an error if nothing is selected which will prompt the client to select the correct picture of the variation that they want.
Too often the display picture is different and the clients just go ahead with the order that they didn't want.

I'm using a davinci theme.

Please assist.

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Here is an issue product display image sometime is different from the default selected variation image.
I want the client to actually select the picture/color/variation of the item BEFORE proceeding, so this requires the product to be unselected by default in the first place, when the client lands on the product item page. Then throw an error if nothing is selected which will prompt the client to select the correct picture of the variation that they want.
Too often the display picture is different and the clients just go ahead with the order that they didn't want.

Please assist.

Thanks.
Could you please make a screenshot of such products?

Doit

Please assist.

Thanks.

Hi,
I am having same issue, can you share how did you resolve this issue?

Thanks

Max B

Hi,
I am having same issue, can you share how did you resolve this issue?

Thanks
Unfortunately it is still an issue, and the plugin can't resolve it. Maybe there is a javascript solution but I have not found it yet.