How to stop prices reverting to variable prices

ToddyWoggle

Every time I import a product I always check apply to all variations so i have the same price for every variation. Recently products have been turning up in my store where all 10 variations are like 46 dollars and one is 47, and I want them to all be the same price, but I don't want to do this manually as I have 700 products in my store. Why is this happening ? originally all the variations were $46 now like 20 products in each category have Variable prices which I don't want
1623049732480.png

ToddyWoggle

Its only happened recently, most of the products that have variable prices are still ok and still have one price not two. please help

ToddyWoggle

More information, the products import ok and price is good and applied to all variation, its only after the product updates or prices are reset that this happens. and only on some products.

chris37

Every time I import a product I always check apply to all variations so i have the same price for every variation. Recently products have been turning up in my store where all 10 variations are like 46 dollars and one is 47, and I want them to all be the same price, but I don't want to do this manually as I have 700 products in my store. Why is this happening ? originally all the variations were $46 now like 20 products in each category have Variable prices which I don't want
View attachment 14721

One of the variation of the aliexpress supplier after the update have different price (so is following the price of the pricing formula is now applying )

For example if was 2 euro and the pricing formula was set up to show 10,

But now one variation for example is became 3 euro in aliexpress so is following the next pricing formula that is now 12 euro.

Is not really something you can do here.

You can disable the automatic update (for this issue never happen again) but is not something I will recommend