How to start Alidropship.

EdenWorld

Hello,

I want to know how I can start this business. I don't know how to design website myself, and using the alidropshipping webstore is way too high for me. The cheapest that I may afford is the $299 package. Which is not the total cost of what I may spend to start the business.

I'm considering using a local webstore designer here. Which standards and quality content may be the challenge, in case it may not generate sales as I fear.

So I came here to learn from your experience on how best I can start.

Kindly guide me from A to Z since I don't know few about it yet.

Thank you.

Mar

Hello,

I want to know how I can start this business. I don't know how to design website myself, and using the alidropshipping webstore is way too high for me. The cheapest that I may afford is the $299 package. Which is not the total cost of what I may spend to start the business.

I'm considering using a local webstore designer here. Which standards and quality content may be the challenge, in case it may not generate sales as I fear.

So I came here to learn from your experience on how best I can start.

Kindly guide me from A to Z since I don't know few about it yet.

Thank you.
Asking a guide from A to Z is too much for anybody. Instead you should start here: https://alidropship.com/guides/

Mar

Ok.
Ignore the guides, I've other questions there like which webstore to use, and the package that's perfect.
It is a long guide for someone who apparently have no knowledge in building a website and I'm afraid nobody is too helpful to give you that, even the so called webstore to use, and the package. If you ignore the guide that is made for people like you, then wait for someone to spend time for you, which is unlikely.

EdenWorld

It is in summary I need your hints for me.

Nothing more than stuffs like; you need to use woo webstore because blah blah blah!!! You could use the basic package of $299 for your store if you can't afford the standard because it's ideal to have your store built by Alidropship. Also hosting with them is the best and cost effective for a starter. Something like they can assist you in marketing your store via facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc may help my findings as well.
Lastly, how quickly will it take me to get my first orders.

These are just the few hints I need to hear from you not just a complete PDF guide that I already read.

Nothing more.

Thank you.

Mar

Lastly, how quickly will it take me to get my first orders.
It depend on many things, marketing in particular. Some stores were launched six months ago, not a single sale until now. It is not being negative, it is a reality. Don't expect money will just pour, it need hard work. You prepare for disappointments.