How To Set Up FB Audiences?

dtch

Hello. I'm looking to set up my facebook audiences for retargeting.
Is there a way to set up an audience for those that add to cart but didn't check out?

Beckster

Yes, (from top of my head)...go FB ad account > custom audiences > website traffic select > "create a list of people who have viewed or clicked on your website", then specify "add to cart" ; type url to your product page. Select 180 days back or as far back as you can. Then 'CREATE AUDIENCE'...FB will create your audience from past add to carts in the past 180 days and saves it in your audiences folder/tab. Then, create your new ad based on this audience....:) boom!

"Look alike audiences" is one step further, where FB goes out to the world and tries to match your specification audience to all of FB - it builds a custom audience for you of about 2 Million people (to begin) that match your criteria. You need to have been advertising a while and making a few sales before this really works for you - obviously the more data your store has, the better FB can exact match for you - the better your advertising results $$.