how to remove this admin sidebar panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDan

Hi guys, i just bought AliDropShip, now taking my first steps trying to learn it. i have this annoying panel to the right of the screen, on every product page.
this panel didnt appear before i activated AliDropship, and it doesnt appear after i disactivate the plugin.

i cant close it even when i press on the 'X' button on the top of it. im using Astra Theme, elementor and AliWoo latest version.
this panel appears only in product pages and is realy annoying and blocking the view and the info. the only way it wont show up is if i log off my site/admin account, or use incognito/another browser.
how do i get rid of this?
it basicly just shows me the site's header, menu, "page doesnt exist" and footer.1565998749988.png

also, on variations its showing the original module number as it is on aliexpress. like pink would be something like PK205321 and white would be PK205322, etc.
how can i change their names and make it more user friendly? for some reason nothing related is click-able, left alone editable.

thanks for the help. so far im not getting the hang of this plugin unfortunatly.

Edit, apparently this is the side panel when its not bugged. but still cant seem to close it successfully, how the hell do i get rid of it? lol. 1566002996592.png

Last edited:

Mar

Hi guys, i just bought AliDropShip, now taking my first steps trying to learn it. i have this annoying panel to the right of the screen, on every product page.
this panel didnt appear before i activated AliDropship, and it doesnt appear after i disactivate the plugin.

i cant close it even when i press on the 'X' button on the top of it. im using Astra Theme, elementor and AliWoo latest version.
this panel appears only in product pages and is realy annoying and blocking the view and the info. the only way it wont show up is if i log off my site/admin account, or use incognito/another browser.
how do i get rid of this?
it basicly just shows me the site's header, menu, "page doesnt exist" and footer.View attachment 9881

also, on variations its showing the original module number as it is on aliexpress. like pink would be something like PK205321 and white would be PK205322, etc.
how can i change their names and make it more user friendly? for some reason nothing related is click-able, left alone editable.

thanks for the help. so far im not getting the hang of this plugin unfortunatly.

Edit, apparently this is the side panel when its not bugged. but still cant seem to close it successfully, how the hell do i get rid of it? lol. View attachment 9882
I'm afraid the plugin has nothing to do with it. If it is, all users should have this problem. Try using other theme and see.

iDan

I'm afraid the plugin has nothing to do with it. If it is, all users should have this problem. Try using other theme and see.

i have never seen it before i activated alidropship, and i dont see it after i disable the plugin.
so it should be the plugin, doesn't it? i assume it somehow interacts with my theme to display this.

i dont want to change the theme, i am working hard to customize it the way i want it lol. you think support cant help me?

im using the Astra Theme.

Last edited:

Mar

i have never seen it before i activated alidropship, and i dont see it after i disable the plugin.
so it should be the plugin, doesn't it? i assume it somehow interacts with my theme to display this.

i dont want to change the theme, i am working hard to customize it the way i want it lol. you think support cant help me?

im using the Astra Theme.
Astra is known to have compatibility issue with alidropship woo. Changing a theme is only a try to see if the issue go away, you can always come back. The support team can only help with plugin issues, not with a theme that they have nothing to do with. If you don't want to try, it is entirely up to you.

iDan

i am well aware that Alidropship arent providing theme support, and im not asking for one specificly.
but they might know what makes it interact with the theme and display that frame. i will ask Astra support as well.

the thing is that it doesnt appear when i disable the plugin -
and when i inspect the frame, there are many lines pointing to alidropship, to this:
plugins/alidswoo/src/js/bootstrap/bootstrap.
i dont understand codes, but 1+1 is usually 2.

if you dont mind, i am sending you screenshot of the codes in private message, maybe you have a clue what is it.

Mar

the thing is that it doesnt appear when i disable the plugin -
If it is the plugin, thousands of other users should have the same issue. Simple as that, common sense. Again, if you insist and don't want to try, it is your call, I would not care a bit.

iDan

i didnt say i wont try, and i wrote more than just this line. but if thats all you have to say, then fine, dont bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.