How to remove number of products in menu???

Moha

Hi All,

Im using Micheal Angelo. I need help with below.

How do I remove the count of products in my menu?

Thanks in advance.

Moha

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Moha,

Do you have a number of products in each category in mind? They can be hidden with the help of CSS styles.

Moha

Hello Moha,

Do you have a number of products in each category in mind? They can be hidden with the help of CSS styles.

Hi Ekaterina,

No. I dont have any number in mind. Currently it is showing number of products. But I do not want to show the count.

Can you help me hide it in css?

Mar

Hi Ekaterina,

No. I dont have any number in mind. Currently it is showing number of products. But I do not want to show the count.

Hiding that number from visitors make sense.

Mar

Hi Ekaterina,

If your theme is Davinci, add this CSS in your additional CSS page:
.left-sidebar .cat-item .main-el-count {
display: none;
}

The number of pages in the bottom of the page is still showing. The number of products will not be shown even if you are logged in as admin, but you will see this in the Admin product page.

Mar

Hi Ekaterina,

Sorry, I just saw that your theme is Michelangelo, but it might work, just try. Let me know.

Moha

Tried this on Michelangelo but still shows :(

Sorry, I just saw that your theme is Michelangelo, but it might work, just try. Let me know.

It will not work in Michelangelo coz there is no "left-sidebar" in michelangelo.

Anyways, I appreciate you for taking time to help Mar.

Lets see what Ekaterina comes back with.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

It will not work in Michelangelo coz there is no "left-sidebar" in michelangelo.

Anyways, I appreciate you for taking time to help Mar.

Lets see what Ekaterina comes back with.
Just to be on the safe side - we're talking about these numbers, right? michelangelo alidropship com (1).jpg

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, any luck with this?
As I said earlier, these numbers can be hidden with the help of CSS styles. You can send me a pm with your WP access details, we'll do this for you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Desktop:
header .main-menu>li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li i {
}

Mobile:
.mobile-menu .category-menu .menu-list li i {
}