How to Move from AliDropShip to AliDropShip Woo with Same Theme?

Zain

I want to move from AliDropShip to AliDropShip Woo with Davinci theme, please tell me how to move?

Christina

Administrator
I want to move from AliDropShip to AliDropShip Woo with Davinci theme, please tell me how to move?

Hello, Zain!

Unfortunately, the Davinci theme is not compaitble with AliDropship Woo plugin. Moreover, if you move from AliDropship Original plugin to Woo, you will have to start from scratch setting up your site, theme and importing all your products and editing their descriptions again.

Direct Webstore

this is very disappointing
Reading documentation before making choices eliminates disappointment.

www.help.alidropship.com (Good for setting up your store)
https://alidropship.com/category/blog/ (Good for running your store)

I strongly suggest you read the info in those two links to avoid future disappointments and problems. :)

is there is a chance about that near future?
It's possible that in many years time someone will get bored and create a migration script like certain forums, shopping carts and CMS's have. But I doubt it. It's not necessary if people do a little reading and research before committing to a certain plugin, which most do. So I don't expect the demand to be great enough.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Well If @Christina is here to answer you why I don't ask a question
Quite right! Using that search box above is a real hassle! Even if it does give you an answer in seconds. I think they should just remove that search box. No one uses it ... lol

Last edited: