How to make plugin to reload reviews from Ali?

Groovy

Accidentally deleted reviews for the product - how to make a plugin to reload reviews from Ali?

Thank you!

Groovy

Issues is that "Edit product -> Reviews Tab -> Import Now" does not reimport previously deleted reviews.

daniel-97

Issues is that "Edit product -> Reviews Tab -> Import Now" does not reimport previously deleted reviews.
Check your Comment tab, if they're in trash, you can revive them. If not, you can't do anything, have to import fresh
1607997327444.png

chris37

If the review you have delete are some time old ,when you reimport reviews the setting is always take the lates review from aliexpress (with you setting us well for example: 5 start reviews)

If is past some time then the reviews is already replace with new ones .

Putton

What if I imported reviews and got only 7? On Aliexpress there are hundreds, many with images. I do not get any images, even if I tick the box "import only reviews with images". I have reset the product and updated a few times....what could be wrong? Thanks in advance

chris37

What if I imported reviews and got only 7? On Aliexpress there are hundreds, many with images. I do not get any images, even if I tick the box "import only reviews with images". I have reset the product and updated a few times....what could be wrong? Thanks in advance

1) If you have to import reviews over 4 star for example , and the image doesn't have over 4 start are not gonna be imported .

2) Maybe you have to wait little be longer for the image being imported, they need longer time then text only because of the size difference.

Check the above setting of the option 1, I wish that fix your issue

Chris