How to import each variation as a separate product in our store

Bella78

Is there a way to import each variation as a separate product in our shop? See this supplier on Aliexpress as an example: https://bit.ly/2yg3GWo

Notice there are several necklaces offered. How would I be able to import each as a separate product on my WP site? When I try to edit, Alidropship tells me it's already been imported.

Direct Webstore

This has been discussed to death in this forum. For all possible solutions ... do a search.

The simplest way is to duplicate the product as many times as you want ... then delete all the variations in each copy except the one you want to keep. Edit each copy with an original title and description as normal. Don't change them to "simple products" or they won't update. You can select the remaining variation as the default in each copy.

For further questions about this ... do a search.

:)

Bella78

This has been discussed to death in this forum. For all possible solutions ... do a search.

The simplest way is to duplicate the product as many times as you want ... then delete all the variations in each copy except the one you want to keep. Edit each copy with an original title and description as normal. Don't change them to "simple products" or they won't update. You can select the remaining variation as the default in each copy.

For further questions about this ... do a search.

:)

I'll give that a try! Thank you so much!