How to import an item after it has been deleted?

Adrian75

Hi all,

Has anyone else had the issue where after deleting an item for your store you have been unable to import it again from aliexpress?

I deleted the item and emptied trash and i am no longer able to import, i just the already imported message at the top.

I tried to work around it by just entering it manually but when I try to save supplier info it never completes

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi all,

Has anyone else had the issue where after deleting an item for your store you have been unable to import it again from aliexpress?

I deleted the item and emptied trash and i am no longer able to import, i just the already imported message at the top.

I tried to work around it by just entering it manually but when I try to save supplier info it never completes

Thanks

If you empty your trash - it should work! purge your cache and try again please.

Adrian75

Thanks Victoria,

I’ve done that, I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in. I took a couple days off as I was getting quite frustrated but will ty again tomorrow

Adrian75

Thank Victoria, I will do that now. Sorry for the delay. I hadn't taken the site live yet so couldn't provide that.