How to handle this customer?

Dylan-

Alright guys, I have a customer that is very disappointed she received the product in a very basic looking cardboard box. That's due to the fact I used another supplier namely Wiio. Those ****** shipped it like this without a nice box and instructions in contrast with the Aliexpress supplier.
I think she aims for a refund but she did in fact received the product, how should I handle this?

"Did you get my pictures? As you can see no one could give this as gift with nothing to show that it is indeed a legit product. Free shipping is great but you still got my 45$ for a product I can’t give away in its condition. The fact that it arrived late is not so much my problem.

I bought this same product from another company and it came in in great authentic condition.

I guess there’s nothing to expect from your company other than the disappointment I feel and regret."

Direct Webstore

Just tell her that you "sell products and not packaging. That the cheaper packaging goes towards the cost of the free shipping. If there is any problem with the actual product, please let us know."
If she still bitches about it, offer a partial refund to cover the cost of some wrapping paper.
And if she is STILL not happy ... I'd fight it tooth and nail for that much money. If it was under $10, I'd just give a full refund and move on.